Using an appointment scheduler is a fantastic way to effortlessly let your clients, customers or contacts book appointments with you and to get those appointments onto your Apple calendar. AppointmentThing lets you share a booking link with your users and allow them to schedule themselves for appointments without needing to email back and forth trying to find a time that works for everyone.
AppointmentThing syncs with your work or personal calendar to ensure that you are never double booked and adds the appointments automatically to your calendar, whether you use the Apple Calendar app on your Mac, iPad or iPhone, or you log into your iCal/iCloud calendar in your browser.
Here are some of the top features:
- Allow your clients, contacts and customers to book appointments instantly to save you both time
- Reduce no shows with by sending your attendees an automatic appointment reminder – we’ve got both email and text reminders
- Integrate your Zoom Meeting, Google Meet or GoToWebinar link so you and your users can access the upcoming appointment link from your Apple calendar or iPhone calendar
- Sync your personal calendar to avoid conflicting appointments with an existing calendar event
- Add custom fields to the appointment booking form so you can find the information you need from your attendees in advance of their appointments
How to use an appointment scheduler for Apple calendar
- Create an AppointmentThing account
Go to AppointmentThing.com and click “Sign up”. There’s a free two-week trial of the Pro Plan available when you sign up (with no credit card required), and when that’s over, you can keep using the free plan forever.
- Connect your Apple Calendar
Navigate to the connected calendars page in the left hand sidebar, and choose Apple Calendar from the list of options. Follow the steps on screen to sign in to your iCloud account to connect and sync your calendar (please note: you’ll have to generate an app specific password), so we can check your availability to be scheduled for appointments, and add appointments directly to your calendar.
- Set up your appointment types
Decide if you want to offer just one type of appointment (e.g. a 15-minute office hours slot, a 30 minute sales call, or a 1-hour consultation call) or if you want to offer multiple appointment types that your your customers can choose from (e.g. you could offer a choice of 15-minute, 30-minute or 1 hour appointments). You can also choose what time you’re available to offer appointments – usually your normal work schedule.
- Share your link
Share your appointment page link everywhere people normally would reach out to contact you to schedule appointments with you. We recommend adding it in as many places as possible to ensure that it’s always easy for someone to check your availability and schedule on the spot.
- Add it to your email signature: We’ve got a step-by-step guide to adding your booking link to your email signature for all the major email platforms. Simply click the drop down on your appointment types page and choose “Add it to my email signature”.
- Add it to your social media accounts: This is particularly useful if you sell your time or services online. Adding your booking page link to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn bio is a great way to promote your services, and ensure that people can schedule with you as soon as they find you online.
- Add it to your website: You can choose to simply add a link or button that opens your booking page on a new page, or you can embed a full booking calendar right on the page. This is a great way to ensure that your contacts never need to leave your website to schedule a meeting with you!
- Share it directly: You can also simply share your appointment booking link directly with people when they reach out either over text or email. You can choose the appointment type that best suits their needs and let them pick a time that works best for them. No more back-and-forth emails!
- You’re ready to go!
Your appointment scheduling app is now set up and your users can start independently scheduling appointments with you!
Why you should choose AppointmentThing as your appointment scheduling tool?
Connect your Apple iOS calendar to access all of the appointment and zoom meeting details straight from your iCalendar. AppointmentThing is the best online appointment scheduling software in terms of design, ease of use and calendar features. Our tool helps to eliminate the back and forth between you and your clients and ensures that you won’t experience any scheduling conflicts with your personal events.
Give your clients access to your office hours and allow them to choose from multiple appointment times. Your appointment block takes into account all scheduled personal events in your Apple calendar. AppointmentThing will add the calendar invite automatically to both you and your attendee’s calendars while sending automated email reminders and calendar notifications to ensure everyone shows up on time.
If you use an external calendar service like Google Calendar, Outlook or Office 365, don’t worry, we’ve also got you covered. AppointmentThing let’s you connect multiple calendars so you can sync calendars and appointments regardless of the platform you use.
AppointmentThing’s scheduling software offers unbeatable functionality that is sure to make you and your clients life easier. The adaptable, streamlined appointment scheduling experience will help sustain your clients trust and loyalty in your business.