Easily embed an appointment scheduling form (also known as an appointment booking form or a booking widget) on your Leadpages website. This is a great way to let your users easily schedule an appointment/meeting with you.
- Enable users to schedule appointments without leaving your platform
- Make the most of your consultations, sales calls, and more for your online business – integrate it as part of your sales funnel to increase your conversion rate
- Display your real-time calendar right on your website – less time wasted on the back and forth dialogue attempting to schedule a meeting
- Select the information you would like to retrieve from your guests when they go to schedule an appointment with you
- Use automation to prevent no-shows: send automated reminders to your users
Follow these 6 simple steps to embed an appointment scheduling widget on your Leadpages website.
- Sign up for AppointmentThing.com
Go to AppointmentThing.com and click “Sign up”. There’s a free two-week trial of the Pro Plan available when you sign up (with no credit card required), and when that’s over, you can keep using the free plan forever.
- Set up the Appointment Types you want to offer and the times you are available
Within the scheduling app, you can set different appointment types for different services you offer or you could just offer customers a choice of meeting lengths. You can also offer just one appointment type if you want to keep it really simple.
- Navigate to the ‘Appointment Types’ page on AppointmentThing.com
- Create a new “Appointment Type” (or select one of your existing “Appointment Types”).
- Enter your appointment details in the “About” tab, and set your appointment availability in the “Availability” tab.
- When you’ve created the appointment type, navigate back to the “Appointment Types”.
- Copy the link or embed code to your booking page
Copy your link or embed code to your general appointment booking page if you want to offer more than one appointment type, or to a specific appointment type otherwise.
- Click the “Embed” icon as shown in the image below
- You will now see a new window. Select the “Inline Embed” option. Select the Appointment Types you want to embed on your Leadpages website, and copy the widget code.
- Paste your link into the Leadpages website editor.
Log into your account on Leadpages.com (or click signup if you don’t already have a Leadpages account). Open the Leadpages editor and choose which web page you want to embed the appointment booking form on. Click “Add” in the left-hand side menu, choose “Embed” from the list of options and “Custom embed” as the type. Click on “Embed a site” and the element will appear on your website. You can drag the element to where it needs to go. Once you have the embed added, click the “Enter website address” button and paste in the link you copied earlier from AppointmentThing.
A complete step-by-step guide can also be found here in the following help article: Appointment Scheduling Leadpages – detailed instructions
- Make sure it looks good
The last thing to do is to preview the site to make sure it all looks good. If there are scroll bars showing, just resize the area of the embed to make sure it fits. Be sure to check the preview on mobile view also to make sure it still looks good!
- You’re good to go!
Your embeddable appointment booking form is now set up and your users can start scheduling appointments with you right from your Leadpages website!
Use a website builder or landing page builder other than Leadpages where you want to offer online scheduling? AppointmentThing also integrates with most popular website builders like Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Kajabi and more.
Try our beautiful embeddable “Appointment Scheduling” form for Leadpages
Everyone wants to avoid wasting each other’s time, that’s why AppointmentThing has made it as simple as possible for customers to schedule appointments with you. On your personal appointment scheduling page, your customers will have easy access to your live calendar availability and will be able to book appointments on their own. Optimize your marketing funnel and lead generation efforts by ensuring a seamless experience for your users.
Connect your calendar to sync your availability and ensure that you offer appointments only when you’re free (we have Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook calendar/Office 365 integration). Add your appointment scheduling link to your email signature, your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and, most importantly, to your Leadpages site.
Look no further than AppointmentThing for the premier free online appointment scheduling software. Our goal is to make your life easier, and we do that by providing effective online booking functionalities whilst offering you a beautifully designed app and booking pages. We’ve also included meeting buffers that allow you time to prepare and automated reminders (including email and SMS reminders) to leave little room for human error. Our free plan grants you uncapped appointments and upgrading will unlock exceptional features like syncing several calendars and payment integration via Stripe or PayPal.