This guide will show you how to view and manage your AppointmentThing invoices. These are invoices you receive as an AppointmentThing customer for your AppointmentThing paid subscription. To manage your AppointmentThing invoices, start by navigating to your Account Page. To get there, follow the steps below.
If you're already on your Account Page, ignore the steps below and start at the first green bullet pointface
- Log into your account on AppointmentThing.com
- Click the solid blue circle containing a white letter in the top right corner of the home page. This will cause a drop-down menu to appear with the options "Account", "Users", "Help" and "Log out"
- Click the 'Account' options on the drop-down menu to navigate to your AppointmentThing Account Page
Please note: these are not invoices for payments you receive from your appointment attendees via your Stripe or PayPal accounts (if you've opted to enable that functionality). AppointmentThing does not handle any invoices for your appointment attendeesface
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Payment history" on the bottom of your account page
- You'll see a list of all past invoices for this account, along their corresponding dates. You can download any of these by clicking the 'PDF' link next to the desired invoice
- To edit company details on your invoices
You're able to edit some of the information contained on invoices that AppointmentThing automatically generates for your paid subscription. This information includes your company name, company address and VAT / ID / REG. To edit these details, follow the steps below.
- Scroll to the section on your Account page labeled "Account information"
- Click the 'Edit' link in the first gray box labeled "Company / invoice information"
- Enter (or edit) your company name, company address and/or VAT / ID / REG in the three corresponding gray boxes that appear
- When you're finished, click the blue 'Update' button to save your changes. Any changes or new information will be included in all future invoices for this account
- To have invoices automatically emailed to you
- Scroll to the section on your Account page labeled "Account information" (you're already there if you just edited the company details on your invoices as discussed in the green bullet point above)
- Click the 'Edit' link in the second gray box labeled "Email receipts to:"
- Enter (or edit) the email address to which you would like future invoices for this account automatically emailed
- When you're finished, click the blue 'Update' button to save your changes. All future invoices for this account will be automatically emailed to the email address in the box