Easily embed an appointment scheduling form (also known as an appointment booking form or a booking widget) on your Weebly website. This is a great way to let your users easily schedule an appointment/meeting with you.
- Users are able to stay on your business website and schedule appointments
- Promote further wins from sales calls, consultation calls, and so on
- Minimize lengthy email threads and time-consuming phone calls by providing an active booking calendar right on your website
- Request specific information when your customer schedules an appointment to more accurately accommodate them
- Automate appointment reminders and notifications for your users so they don’t miss an appointment
Follow these 6 simple steps to embed an appointment scheduling app on your Weebly website.
- Sign up for AppointmentThing.com
Go to AppointmentThing.com and click “Sign up”. There’s a free two-week trial of the Pro Plan available when you sign up (with no credit card required), and when that’s over, you can keep using the free plan forever.
- Set up the Appointment Types you want to offer and the times you are available
Within the scheduling app, you can set different appointment types for different services you offer or you could just offer customers a choice of meeting lengths. You can also offer just one appointment type if you want to keep it really simple.
- Navigate to the ‘Appointment Types’ page on AppointmentThing.com
- Create a new “Appointment Type” (or select one of your existing “Appointment Types”).
- Enter your appointment details in the “About” tab, and set your appointment availability in the “Availability” tab.
- When you’ve created the appointment type, navigate back to the “Appointment Types”.
- Copy the link or embed code to your booking page
Copy your link or embed code to your general appointment booking page if you want to offer more than one appointment type, or to a specific appointment type otherwise.
- Click the “Embed” icon as shown in the image below
- You will now see a new window. Select the “Inline Embed” option. Select the Appointment Types you want to embed on your Weebly website, and copy the widget code.
- Paste your link into the Weebly website editor.
Log into your account on Weebly.com (or click signup if you don’t already have a Weebly account). Click “Edit site” to open the Weebly editor and choose which page you want to embed the appointment booking form on. In the left-hand side menu choose “Embed code” from the list of options and drag it to the required position. Once you have it dragged to the correct location, click on the block and select “Edit Custom HTML” and paste in the code you copied earlier from AppointmentThing.
A complete step-by-step guide can also be found here in the following help article: Appointment Scheduling Weebly – detailed instructions
- Make sure it looks good
The last thing to do is to preview the site to make sure it all looks good. If there are scroll bars showing, just resize the area of the embed to make sure it fits. Be sure to check the preview on mobile view also to make sure it still looks good!
- You’re good to go!
Your embeddable appointment booking form is now set up and your users can start scheduling appointments with you right from your Weebly website!
Use a website builder other than Weebly where you want to offer online scheduling? AppointmentThing also integrates with most popular website builders like Leadpages, Squarespace, WordPress, Wix, Jimdo, Kajabi and more.
Try our beautiful embeddable “Appointment Scheduling” form for Weebly
Being conscious of everyone’s busy day-to-day life, AppointmentThing makes it simple for your customers to schedule appointments with you. Gone are the endless email thread days. Keep things simple for your customers with your personal appointment scheduling page that allows them to book appointments and view your real-time calendar availability.
Connect your calendar to sync your availability and ensure that you offer appointments only when you’re free (works with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook calendar/Office 365). Add your appointment scheduling link to your email signature, your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and, most importantly, to your Weebly site.
Here at AppointmentThing, we offer the best free online appointment scheduling software available. Not only do we present you with a thoughtfully designed app and booking pages, but we also provide a powerful yet easy-to-use online booking functionality. This includes meeting buffers, giving you prep time, and automated reminders (including both email and SMS reminders) that create clear communication between customers and clients ensuring that missed appointments never happen. Our free plan gives you unlimited appointments and if you choose to upgrade you will have access to amazing features like connecting multiple calendars and payment processing via Stripe or PayPal.