This guide explains how to remove user licenses you have purchased from your AppointmentThing account.
- To remove user licenses from your account
- Log in to your account on AppointmentThing.com
- Click the solid blue circle containing a white letter in the top right corner of the home page. This will cause a drop-down menu to appear with the options "Account", "Users", "Help" and "Log out"
- Click the 'Account' option on the drop-down menu to navigate to your AppointmentThing Account Page
- Scroll down to the "Membership & Billing" section at the bottom of the Account Page
- In the Membership & Billing section, click the 'Remove User Licenses' link
- A white pop-up will appear. Select the number of licenses you would like to remove. Note that these user licenses will be immediately removed from your account when you click the blue "Confirm" button. Any remaining time these licenses had in this subscription period will be credited to your account.* This credit will be applied against upcoming charge(s) until all credit is used.
- Click the blue 'Confirm' button to remove the licenses
* For example, if you remove a Pro license that had 6 months left of Pro functionality, the license will immediately be removed from your account, but the cost of 6 months of Pro functionality that you've already paid for will be credited to your account. This credit will automatically be applied to future charges to your account for your other paid licenses (or for your paid subscription if you have no other licenses) until the credit runs out